Important update to Microsoft Excel Diet Weekly sheet V8
I have added two new Microsoft Excel worksheets to my workbook: Iron and Vitamin C. Iron is important in our diet. It is difficult to be aware of whether we are getting enough iron. Too much could be toxic but unlikely unless taken in tablet form. Vitamin C is also important as it helps the body to assimilate iron in the diet. Kale and Spinach have been added .Diet Record Tool v8
- My Diet Record Tool is a useful tool to help count calories which is required to monitor weight loss or gain which is under the control of the user. It is also linked to the users age,gender,height and existing weight and their level of physical activity.
- Food intake is analysed automatically to provide: carbohydrate, fat, protein, portions of the NHS Five a Day, alcohol units and iron and vitamin C.
- according to individual personal data which is required protein, fat and carbohydrate needs are calculated
- quantities are based on single items or 100g quantities
- data is taken (mainly) directly from the USDA National Database for Standard Reference Release 28
- there is a pie chart which automatically shows the categories of food
Please note the workbook has a meal entered for Sunday. This is only included to show how the sheet can be used. Delete that data.